[AT] The Earth is shifting

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 21 09:34:58 PDT 2006

Farmer what is the engine in the 55 bus ?
Might be interested in it if >>>>>>>>>>
How did your corn crop turn out this year, and where can a fella get some of
that seed ? Is it open pollinated or hybrid ? I want to plant a couple acres
of that type corn and a punkin patch for the baby. Shes 18 months old and
really loves the old iron. we used to grow sweetcorn and pumpkins when we
were in the tobacco growing. Now all the property is fenced for pasture
except a 2 a patch on the corner, and I broke that up awhile back for this
little project.
And I need a reason to break the cub out of storage, cub is a bad little
dude cultivating tobacco ect.
You have any cub stuff like sidedresser or planter parts going ?
ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Thanks
ironman