[AT] The Earth is shifting

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Oct 20 18:47:04 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----

Farmer , in all the stuff that youre having hauled there wouldnt be an old
chevy  sedan  ,  late 20 -early 30  ? I'm looking to give the tractors a
room mate .
An that dont mean I'm movin ,  the wife said it was ok so I'm jumping on
this with both feet and a heavy wallet- soon to be lighter- before she
changes her mind .   Ivan

	I'm afraid not... Would you like the remains of a 55 Chevy school bus
instead?   "Ran when parked" back in the 80's.   :)    It goes with the next
batch of stuff in a week or two. It has done a good bit of rusting since it
was parked. I tried selling the grill and or doghouse but no takers. The
rear end was a little growlish but the tranny was always really a smooth
one. I used to have a folding drawbridge type door in the side of it that
made an 8' long ramp supported by chains. I used it to haul mowers back when
we did some mowing. It worked nice since when we came home tired we just
pulled in the driveway and shut it off. Everything was in out of the weather
already.
	I would about kill for a Model A Ford but I already have son Scott
restoring my 65 Mustang now so I better not even look in the general
direction of one...   ;-)   I also want to buy a couple of brood mares this
fall and that will take all of my loose cash that I don't have to start
with.   ;-)
	I am keeping the drive tires and wheels off of one of the old John Deere 45
combines. I need wheels, even temporary, for my Farmall F-30 so I can move
it around. I plan modify the centers to fit to make it moveable. I will
worry about normal wheels when I really get started on it.

--
"farmer"

The brave may not live forever but the easily frightened may never live at
all.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net