[AT] Update on mr. Robert Gee

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Thu Oct 19 05:44:21 PDT 2006

farmer is a gentleman.  As I have aged, I have regressed.  I grew up and
went to college during the age of the protests, during the 60s.  I could
not figure out then what the heck it was all  about.  I was straight as
an arrow.  However, today I am becoming more active, more out-spoken.  I
attend anti-ILLEGAL immigration rallies, I yell until I am hoarse, I am
going to get a bullhorn...

Walt:
I might have to leave the list after saying this, but Walt, why do you
have to keep being such a self-righteous son of a bitch?

Just because YOU pick a particular good, needy, appropriate cause does
NOT mean that ALL good people will choose the same one that YOU choose,
nor that all who do NOT side with YOU are full of "Huff and puff", it
does NOT mean that those who do not pick up YOUR  cause are NOT "who
were the giving and who wasn't".

You start your self-righteous diatribe in the first person and then
switch to the "royal" third person.  I presume that this reflects the
high level of esteem in which you regard yourself.

I do agree with one thing you say.  We ARE proud of those who helped Mr.
Gee.  But Walt, _I_, for one (speaking neither for others nor as
royalty), do not judge those who did NOT donate to this worthy cause.

I apologize to the list for using the profanity and being so frank and
controversial on a family forum, but I simply have reached a point where
I felt a personal need to do so.

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA