[AT] Update on mr. Robert Gee

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Oct 18 21:01:17 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
   I hear a lot of Huff and puff  about how good these  people are and how
much they can give well this little thing showed us who were  the giving and
who
wasn't. I won't mention names those who gave know who they  are and we are
very proud of them.

Walt Davies

	Speak of huff and puff...
	These are great people on this list "mostly". There are just a lot of them
that are a little selective about whom they transact "anything" with...
	A lot of them probably didn't even know about it because they have a filter
set to toss your messages directly into the dumper. Also people are still
entitled to choose their own charitable causes and are not required to
jump-to just because you jumped out with the collection plate. You know
absolutely nothing about the donations or assistance rendered regularly by
many list members and to condemn a group because they didn't choose to jump
all over your personal pet project is just plain silly.  Some apparently did
donate and that is fine. Others are entitled to pick whom they donate to and
whom they do it through...

--
"farmer"

The brave may not live forever but the easily frightened may never live at
all.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net