[AT] Cub Cadet 129

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Fri Oct 6 14:53:30 PDT 2006

Sending again, never saw my first message....

Yeah, that sounds like the one I have, silly little silver lever.

200 feet is far enough to get it back I guess, but it takes a couple people
to push it
very far on our property, and one has to be leaning down to hold the little
lever...!
I suppose it's a matter of no lubrication circulating when it's not running(?)

If the problem ever arises, I'll probably use the boom pole on the NAA to
pick up the back end + tow truck it home...but that means I need to fix
the bad ground on the NAA first!

P.O. isn't sure whether he might have the owner's manual around somewhere,
maybe I'll get it eventually.

It's been too wet to really try it out yet, but it runs pretty good, seems
to take a decent cut.
Brakes are either way out of adjustment, or need new pads, need to
investigate soon.

Now I'm in the market for seats for both the 128 + 129, both are cut up
pretty bad.

Dave