[Farmall] Farmall H rear tire mounting process.

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 2 17:50:32 PDT 2006

Some clarification needed.  Are you refering to removing the rim and
tire combo?  Assuming you are talking about remounting the rim/tire,
the rim will center assuming it was centered OK originally.  The
outside clamps (probably not the right word!) should be installed so
the nut seating surface is perpendicular to the bolt.  These clamps
are used for a variety of wheel width settings so they can be
installed tilted!   I try to mount the rim back in the position
originally mounted to minimize paint damage.

Bob Holtzer