[AT] Cub--shouldn't have broken my resolution....

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Mon Nov 13 00:06:03 PST 2006

...    The less troublesome question is why don't cylnders 1 and 2 fire.  I
figure there's a mouse nest in the
front part of the manifold or some kind of hole burnt between the intake
tube and exhaust tube.  Ever hear of that happening with a Cub?
Thanks for your moral support!
John,
If the plugs in (and the wires to) cylinders #1 & #2 are good I would be
tempted to remove the plugs and inject the starter fluid directly into the
cylinders.  If they fire momentarily that would go a long way toward
confirming your' thinking about a blockage in the intake manifold.
Dudley