[Ford-ferguson] Thanks for Help

soffiler at ct.metrocast.net soffiler at ct.metrocast.net
Wed Nov 29 05:38:14 PST 2006

Here, then, Buckie, let me teach you a word or two of
computerese.

When you read a message from the Ford-Ferguson list and wish
to make a comment, locate the "REPLY" button.  When you hit
it, usually, the message you are replying to will be
included.  See below for an example.  I have replied to your
message.

It is slightly more complicated if your "REPLY" button does
not automatically quote the text.  Not too terribly
difficult for someone who's smart enough to tear down a
tractor engine and put it back together, however.  Find the
Tools or Options menu, and look for the place where you can
set various options for replying to messages, sometimes
under the section about sending messages.  Somewhere it will
let you check off an option to reply including original
text.

Steve O.