[AT] Dearborn post hole auger

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 29 06:13:43 PST 2006

Try to find a TO 20 they are reasonably priced tractors, just watch about
those rear tires. Dont want to get one like your A.
Is it really the tractors fault the tires are rotten ? I had to change a
hose on wood splitter the other day, if hose are like tires. I should have
scrapped it.
Get ready farmer winters fixin to stop in on us about friday. calling for 40
degree drop in 12 hours here.   OUCH !
Then you could build heat with a pair of long handel hole diggers.  LOL
Kevin Mosier