[AT] Antifreeze question

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:31:32 PST 2006

Antifreeze without water usless, it is made to work with a combination of
water and antifreeze. Most of th stuff we buy down here is max at 50/50 some
that it sold in real cold climates can use less water to get down to -70.
Using it straight from the bottle will only harm your engine as it no
abillity to protect it much below 32 deg. and will even cause overheating as
Will said.

John K.

However you may be buying the 50/50 mix that is sold now so people don't
have to guess as to how much water to antifreeze they need.