[AT] Quiet?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Thu Nov 23 16:44:45 PST 2006

    Hi Ralph;
    Having near Indian Summer here in Ohio. Mid to upper 50'sduring the day
and 22 at night. Forecast for the weekend is more of the same. Finally
starting to dry out some and I have been eyeing some fence rows and may get
the dozer out and clean some more brush.
    Put a new radiator in the Dodge pickup today, then went to daughter's
house for a great dinner..

            Gene Dotson in balmy western Ohio