[AT] Quiet?

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Thu Nov 23 18:17:49 PST 2006

Looks like an item each of us "old iron nuts" should have.
I've spent the day, since I got up at 4:30 AM, traveling to Alabama to visit
with my mom and had supper with her. Will be messing about over here in the
Birmingham area until Sunday when the family will get together to bury my
brother. He died back on September 28th of a brain tumor and was cremated as
he wished. We'll be placing his mortal remains in the family plot.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! (no pun intended, either).

Phil