[AT] Starting Problem - Allis B

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 13:06:58 PST 2006

Ok, I got past the starting problems.  I pulled the starter and applied
power to it and it spun like crazy.  I cleaned the hole in which the starter
is placed and cleaned the starter end that goes into the hole off.  That got
the tractor to turn over and I eventually got it started and running.

Got over that one.

Now after running it a while I noticed that oil was ozing out of 2 areas.
One is the rocker cover near the back of the left side of the engine.  I
also noted some oil ozing out of the manifold bolts as they meet the engine
and its bascially in the same place.  Now the motor is rebuilt and new
gaskets.  Does it just need tightening up?  Or is there something else
wrong?

Sigh....