[AT] Starting Problem - Allis B

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Sun Nov 12 19:12:42 PST 2006

Like Charlie says make sure you have 6 volt sized good cables and not the
cheapo white trash world aka walmart stuff. The starter sounds like it's
just stuck engaged as A-C's require a pretty good battery to start them and
pull the bendix in. Put the tractor in reverse and rock it back and forth
with the rear tires and it should pop the starter bendix back out. Then put
a known full charged battery in and give it a push on the starter rod.
Rob