[AJD] sparkplugs- problem - moisture

kreig astroguy at nas.com
Sat Nov 18 14:07:14 PST 2006

It appears that some problems come from moisture in the unglazed ceramic
insulators of spark plugs.

So, what would happen if we put the spark plugs in a low temperature oven
for a few hours?  I am thinking around 200 degrees. Would this drive out the
moisture and a make a "bad" plug good again?

Kreig