[AT] Spam/Phish> OT...... email courtesy

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:25:03 PST 2006

In other words Larry it really didn't matter what was in the message because
the act of sending out the e-mail gave her the results that she wanted.

Why write War and Peace when any little thing will do the trick.

John K.

And if you still think I'm that Walt guy well you why don't you prove it or
leave it alone.
After all I'm here to talk tractors not belittle some poor guy who was kick
off for some reason good or bad.

I was hoping for some nice weather so I could get out and work on the Cub
Cadet but its supposed to rain again tonight and tomorrow

John K.