[AT] Spam/Phish> OT...... email courtesy

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Nov 15 14:19:33 PST 2006

She was working on a local network, the emails never went to the outside
world, and any message that didn't go through was automatically bounced
back to the sender with an error message.  Even today, when I send out a
group email from my own address box, I get an error message for each one
that does not go through.  And, if she was really intent on finding out
whether or not the message had gone through, she could have asked for a
return notification.

Larry