[Steam-engine] Re:Gauge adjustment./ Mace Archer.

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 12:45:35 PST 2006

Jeff, I'm Sorry for the loss of your friend and thanks
for telling us about Mace's passing.

I know that all gauges are accurate at their set point
and tend to vary more the farther that they get from
that point.  I was just hoping to get mine a little
closer than it is!
--- Jeff Detwiler

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN