[AT] Chevy Astro

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 19:18:45 PST 2006

On one of our cars,   (1996) you must get in the trunk and pull aside carpet
panel on the foreward wall to find the third fuse panel.  Good old GM thinks
of everything..  Maybe a tall person could stand on the ground and reach in.
  Not me.  I climb in and cozy right up to the fuses.  The good news is that
the owners manual tells you where to find all three fuse boxes.

Charlie V.