[AT] Chevy Astro

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Nov 12 17:28:20 PST 2006

Sorry farmer,
  Most of the new vehicles don't have only one fuse box. They have the
relay and masterfuse box under the hood, Then a second panel on the
drivers side under the dash and many also have a third on the passenger
side behind the glove box area, and in the case of the Buick LeSabre and
it's copies and the new Lucerne they have a fourth box under the rear seat.
The wifes 2002 Blazer has three boxes in it, one under the hood, One
behind the left side kick panel and the other behind the glove box door.
The one major thing many manufacturers have done is put in a dedicated
ground return for each circuit instead of just using the chassis ground.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
Jeffrey Dahmer enough human flesh,
he'd have become a vegan.