[AT] Re: NAA Grader Blade (google earth)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Nov 11 21:16:01 PST 2006

Gilbert Schwartz wrote:
> Hey Ralph;
> I'll get you nailed down pretty easy now. I saved "Lipton" on my page
> and it'll come up easy now.
> You're far enough away, and almost due North, that every thing you do
> seems so different than the way we did it here. Makes it really
> interesting to listen to your tales of work and play.
> ( The few times during a winter when it stays completely frozen around
> here, and little piles of snow pile up behind winter kill weeds and
> grass, I always think of you "far, far, north" folks.)
Hi Gil
So what all does Google show of my yard? Able to make out buildings in
the yard? Snow on the ground:-)
You'd be amused to hear that the ice is already hard enough to drive on.
I had my smallest "tractor" (Honda ATC) out yesterday to warm it up and
do the oil change for winter storage. To do this I took it for a spin
across the stubble fields and a few real spins on the ice of some of our
big sloughs.

Ralph in Sask.