[AT] Re: NAA Grader Blade

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Sat Nov 11 18:36:53 PST 2006

Hey Ralph;
I'll get you nailed down pretty easy now. I saved "Lipton" on my page and
it'll come up easy now.
You're far enough away, and almost due North, that every thing you do seems
so different than the way we did it here. Makes it really interesting to
listen to your tales of work and play.
( The few times during a winter when it stays completely frozen around here,
and little piles of snow pile up behind winter kill weeds and grass, I
always think of you "far, far, north" folks.)
You all take care these next few months. I'll  be thinking of you.
Gil