[AT] Re: NAA Grader Blade

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Fri Nov 10 16:58:33 PST 2006

I would suggest chains unless your driveway is quite level.  If snow hangs
around very long in your area it will sooner or later present you with a
layer of ice on the ground and you will not even be able to back away from
the end of the push if it is uphill.  Once you start slipping, it gets even
more slippery.  It might be quite acceptable to not use chains in low snow
areas.

Carl from Manlius NY, where 160" a year is normal.
AC One Seventy diesel
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H
Simplicity 3112 & 7116
Kubota F-2400, B7100 HST 4WD