[AT] Want to see all your ATIS friends' abodes from the sky--in color!?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 05:28:35 PST 2006

At our place it is very fuzzy, but there are several other satellite and
flight pictures around.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?B2211222E but it's still fuzzy in close
up's. One other thing is that google earth don't give a d**n about swedish
militay secrets so it's all visible, so go ahead spy on our defense.
please, observe our home is NOT a strategic target though it's fuzzy ;-)

Mattias