[AT] Battery Issues - Charging

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Mon Nov 6 18:57:08 PST 2006

I have noted the same thing with the sooper-dooper  computerized
"zap-a-matic" Sears charger Danny and I have.  Only way I know around it
is to charge 2 batteries at once using jumpers to connect the batteries
with each other to fool the computer.  Also saw this with the trickle
charger I hook up to my VW TDI when I park it for over a week.
(Electrical gremlin that nobody can find causes a dead battery, in 3 to
7 days, occasionally.)

Ed.