[AT] Battery Issues - Charging

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Mon Nov 6 16:06:40 PST 2006

>>I haven't used the "new improved" ones.  Old fashioned ones
>>fine with me!  Most likely a rectifier went out; if you heard
>>it pop you'll probably be able to see the burned part if you
>>take the cover off.
>>
>>Lew Best near Waco, TX

Thanks for the advice! I hadn’t opened it yet because I was looking for
the paperwork. I think I will take the cover off now.

Another thing about these new computerized jobs- they won’t do the
electrolytic rust removal , either. (I did get some good results from,
of all things, a 24v Tyco racetrack charger!)

Warren