Sticky digicam (was [AT] OT

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Nov 2 19:46:23 PST 2006

LOL!  Yes, that's her, but look at how many mistakes I made.  It's an
Allis, not a Farmall; she's brunette, not blonde; and where on earth are
the pink shorts?  That just goes to show you how distracted I was.  :-)

I recognize the show grounds.  I can see the end of the building up by
the front gate.  We usually set up our Power Kings right across from
that gate and can hear the PA announcer in between the roar of the
engines on each pull.  But where are the two aerial trucks with the big
American flag hanging between them?  The video must have been made a
year or so earlier before I first saw her.
Larry