Sticky digicam (was [AT] OT

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 09:06:31 PST 2006

thank's everyone, I was amazed by the pink lady story and do now have a lot
of knowledge about Sterno. The tragic sideeffects of methanol are well known
here too. Even the filtering through a loaf of bread mysterious method for
not getting blind/dead, there is even one theory about filtering through
sour milk !?

Mattias