[AT] Oil filter question

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Mon May 29 11:49:53 PDT 2006

A friend of mine once said that the reason he has such low regard for cats
is that you can actually SEE that they walk into a room and completely
forget why they're there.  At least, he said, that's the way he felt until
the same thing became a regular habit for HIM!

I could sure save myself a lot of time by printing up cards saying EXCUSE ME
IF I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS BUT....

Ol' Rog...and gettin' ol'er