[AT] Oil filter question

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun May 28 17:07:55 PDT 2006

	Some time back we were talking about the overpriced oil filters for the Briggs 20
HP twin engine. They are about $10 - $11 with the Briggs name on them but someone
here knew which standard auto filter was the same thing. I have lost that
information (along with the rest of my mind) and can't find that message again. Does
anyone recall???

	At Wal-Mart this evening I knew what I wanted when I got out of the
truck... I knew what I wanted when I went in the front door... I knew what I wanted
as I headed to the automotive department... I went in a bee-line without stopping
anywhere... I then wandered about for 10 minutes trying to figure out what the
hell it was that I wanted... I still don't know...
	I hope my room has a nice view...   :-)

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's
http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/