[AT] Craftsman wrenches

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon May 29 11:29:35 PDT 2006

The current standard Craftsman line is being made by Stanley tool. The
polished items are the same as the Stanley Professionals except for the
name on them.
The earlier Craftsman tools were made by S&K with the automotive
specialty line being Lisle or Blue Point items. The current line of
tools at Lowes are also made by Stanley after they had a problem with
Mac

Oh the nice thing about the black tools is that they are easier to care
for than the chromed variety, just wipe them down quick and your good to
go. Just don't drop one on the dirt at night......

Steve