[AT] Craftsman wrenches

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon May 29 11:03:10 PDT 2006

Personally although I have a lot of Craftsman wrenches I like the Black  Line
Proto, real hard to find now. I'm always looking in garage sales for them.
One thing about them is since they are not chrome people don't steal them.
Funny  they were the top of the line for Proto at the time.
One day I was a sale and a guy had a lot of Junker wrenches made over seas.
He had 4 ratchets 3 Japanese junkers that he wanted a high price for and one
old  Husky for $3 I glombed onto the Husky knowing that it was a top quality
ratchet.  Told him so after I paid for it but I don't think he knew  anything
about quality wrenches.
I have some Craftsman that I bought when I was a teenager they are still
going strong. I will give them to my grandchildren when I can no longer use
them.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361