[AT] Fraud alert

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Fri May 26 13:19:04 PDT 2006

HL
So far I've avoided the scams, stolen credit card orders, and a myriad of
overseas scams. On legitimate (who know for sure until the dust has
settled!?) transactions I have had overseas, I have set up a separate
account, which costs me about 6 bucks/mo, and when sending banking info, I
use this account exclusively for transfers coming into the states.  My bank
assures me that it would be impossible for anyone to use this kind of info
to my detriment, but at the same time, they thought it was a good idea!

$6 /mo has given me a lot of peace-of-mind and if the worst case scenario
ever happens, I might lose 50 bucks.  Any transfers that come in
legitimately are immediately transferred to another account.

John Parks
Boise, ID