[AT] Fraud alert

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri May 26 12:42:07 PDT 2006

Recently I sold two tractors that I had posted on "Tractorhouse.com"  One
went to Abilene Texas he paid with fresh $100.00 bills ( that we checked
with a checker pen)  The other tractor is going to S. E. Kansas paid for by
his bank sending the money to my bank electronically .  These are the
tractors that I posted links to this list some time back.

I did have another opportunity to send all my personal banking information
to some fellow in Africa so that he could deposit $5 million into my account
  I don't think hell is quite frozen over yet.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA

On 5/26/2006 12:00:24 PM, Roger Barnes (barneybby at comcast.net) wrote: > I have been trying to sell a tractor in the internet and I found a buyer > offering to pay the asking price. After receiving the cashiers check in > the mail, I made a deposit and found that the check was counterfit. > Be AWARE that this happens often. Don't get sucked in. Keep copies of all correspondence. > > A little smarter now in Washington, > Roger > _______________________________________________ > AT mailing list > Remembering Our Friend Cecil Monson 11-4-2005 > http://www.antique-tractor.com/mailman/listinfo/at