[AT] yanmar

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 25 19:58:14 PDT 2006

The wire fuses are common

The steering thrust bearings can be had at a bering house IF you had the
#s.. or an intact one to measure.. otherwise just contact a yanmar dealer
and get them.. I reccomend you go to the tractorbynet.com website, and then
go to the yanmar sub.. there are about 4 super dealers there.. give them
your model #.. they will know what bearings you need.

Soundguy