[AT] S.E. IN, N. KY, S.W. OH

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu May 25 07:14:17 PDT 2006

Hey Herb, I'm guessing that you're headed up I-75.  Check the road
conditions first.  When I came back through Knoxville last week there
were warning signs posted about I-75 north into Kentucky.  I don't know
if it's a new seasonal problem or if the signs are for the on-going
upgrade that's close to the Kentucky border.

Larry