[AT] S.E. IN, N. KY, S.W. OH

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun May 28 20:11:35 PDT 2006

On 25 May 2006 at 8:03, Herbert Metz wrote:

> Will be delivering a G to it's new owner, so will be in subject area Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning, let me know if you are close by and have a few hours for important things like antique tractors, etc.
> Will be leaving home (and computer) Saturday afternoon.
> Herb

	I messed up... In the muddled chaos that has become my life over the last
3 to 5 years I lost track of Herbs message until today (Sunday).
	Is anyone meeting with Herb Monday??? I would have loved to have visited
with Herb. He is one of the good guys of the world...

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's
http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/