[AT] Yanmar

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed May 24 18:07:29 PDT 2006

They sound like the same style bearing used in many older style steering
boxes like the Cub Cadets, Ross Gear boxes, Massy Ferguson, Small Fords
and such. If you measure the shaft, diameter of the housing they go in,
the size of a roller and the cup style and any decent NAPA or bearing
shop should be able to get them.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York