[AT] yanmar

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon May 22 10:17:18 PDT 2006

That's what I thought Mike.  However, those tractors were made for some
market somewhere (Maybe Canada?) I wonder if there is any way to track down
what market they were built for and obtain the parts that way?  Not that you
would want to buy a tractor knowing you would  face that situation but if
you owned one or could buy one dirt cheap it might be an option.

Charlie