[Farmall] Swap meet

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Sun May 21 14:39:21 PDT 2006

The Granite, IA Threshing Assn. hosted a swap meet Saturday and Sunday.
The good news is that I dug out some IH items I had laying around and
sold most of them! With idle cash in hand, I was not about to return
home empty handed, so I purchased an IH 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 HP LB engine.
Needs a gas tank and probably rings (low compression), but the carb is
there along with the magneto which produces a good spark.  Hope to set
it up to work with a small Letz burr mill acquired at auction last
summer.

Beautiful weather on Saturday when I was there. Had plenty of folks to
visit with, so the day passed quickly.  Also have a lead on an IH 330
that belongs to one of the IHC SD Chapter 21 members and is close to
home.  What more could one ask for?

    Art