[AT] Harbor Freight

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Tue May 16 16:19:15 PDT 2006

I just grabbed a catalog.
Up to 14.99 order - 6.99 shipping
14.99-34.99  -  7.99
35 - 99.99 - 8.99
100 and up - 9.99
Truck ship $40 each additional.
It used to be free with a $4.99 handling charge, so shipping really only a
few dollars more unless you order a truck ship item.

I don't know when it changed.  The last time I ordered it was free.

You used to be able to plug different part numbers into the web site until
you found the absolute cheapest sale price for whatever item you were
buying.  Now that doesn't work and it only comes up with the current price.

Jim