[AT] Harbor Freight

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue May 16 13:57:16 PDT 2006

Go on-line, click the "About Us" icon, scroll to the bottom, and click
on "Terms and Conditions".  The shipping fees show up in a new window.

I haven't bought anything from them through the Internet for better than
a year because there always is a better price in the local store.  My
guess is that they have abandoned the special deal they had on shipping
because of current high transportation costs.

Hey, Andy, I'll see you at SIAM.  I'm headed to the "Hickory show" this
weekend with Ol' 191 and I'm making a trip to NE Ohio during the first
week of June to do some "horse trading".  (We call it the Hickory show
because that's its location -- Hickory, North Carolina -- it's really
called some thing like "Foothills Tractor and Antique Machinery Show"
but those of us who go can't ever remember all that.)

Larry