[Steam-engine] Tod Engine Phone Number Change

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Tue May 16 08:49:37 PDT 2006

Due to the incompetence of Tracfone our old phone number of 330-728-2799 has been temporarily disconnected.  My new "temporary" number is 330-272-4089.  I hope to have the old number back in service within 30 days, unless they lose the number or tell me that I cannot transfer it.  Of course my home number of 330-759-1524 is still in service.

I've about had it talking with broken english customer service reps from Asia.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Works
Makers of Quality iron, steel, ductile iron
and nonferrous castings
249 North Water Avenue
Sharon, PA 16146
330-728-2799
Fax 330-759-1524
www.todengine.org/engineworks.html

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Foundation
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-728-2799
www.todengine.org

William Tod Co. 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Rolling Mill Engine
Historic Mechanical and Materials Engineering Landmark