[AT] tractor fuel efficiency

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 14 12:07:40 PDT 2006

Ralph, is that a river or canal you are seeding very close to? Kind of
surprising since around here I can't get wtihin 20 ft---thats using no-till,
against a grass seeded waterway (only carries water in big rains). And thats
becasue I signed papers agreeing to do so for the feds years ago. Those that
didn't have to stay 60ft away.

John Hall