[AT] Farming

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 15:01:54 PDT 2006

He should have bought those hammers 25 at a time, maybe he could make up the difference in volume.  (Old pig farmer joke)

I've dropped some hints around the local schools that I have a place for rent for if any new teachers are looking in the fall.  I'm not going to advertise to the general public for all the reasons you mentioned.  I'd rent to a poor teacher getting started in life for about half the going rate just so I don't have to winterize.  I'd hope to get a better class of citizen that way, but who knows.

Len
--0-1795820093-1147384914=:65999

<DIV>He should have bought those hammers 25 at a time, maybe he could make up the difference in volume.  (Old pig farmer joke)<BR> </DIV>
<DIV>I've dropped some hints around the local schools that I have a place for rent for if any new teachers are looking in the fall.  I'm not going to advertise to the general public for all the reasons you mentioned.  I'd rent to a poor teacher getting started in life for about half the going rate just so I don't have to winterize.  I'd hope to get a better class of citizen that way, but who knows.   </DIV>