[Farmall] Difficult F14

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue May 9 09:57:52 PDT 2006

Tucker's Tire is in Dyersburg TN, a town that was hit by a tornado
recently. The Website is <http://www.tuckertire.com/> and they are great
folks to do business with.

I had a Farmall H that was in pretty bad shape. Just to get some rubber
on the ground, I bought some "irrigation" tread tires for it from
Tucker, and they were not at all expensive. I wouldn't use them for hard
tractoring, but they were OK for just puttering around. An image of the
tire can be seen at:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/irrigation_tread.html>

If you call Tucker's, say "Hello" to Ewell Tucker for me. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
- Edward R. Murrow, journalist (1908-1965)