[Farmall] Difficult F14

relong at dybb.com relong at dybb.com
Tue May 9 09:35:35 PDT 2006

Two of my tractors have Chinese made tires.  They have the name Cambridge on
them, but if you look close you will see "Made in China".  I got them from a
place called "Tucker Tire" in Georgia.  They have an Ebay store, but I usually
just call them direct.  His prices usually include the tubes.  He puts the
tubes in the tires and ships them Fedex to your house.  Much cheaper than
anything I could find in Iowa.  I have a brother-in-law that gives me a hard
time about having Chinese made tires on an good old American made tractor, but
for my use they work great.

Ross