[AT] MPG of tractors

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 23:21:22 PDT 2006

The old volvo some 50's model that my dad had did get like 5 mpg. I
was not that old when he had it, so I can't rember what model but I
know this because he sometimes took it the 30 miles to where his
firewood comes from. Anyway it was a gas/kerosene tractor so the
gastank only held five litres. So he went out of gas about every
swedish mile (~6 USmiles). On the other hand with my DB diesel I would
have to stop and pour out some diesel every 6 miles ;-)

Mattias