[AT] MPG of tractors

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun May 7 07:52:47 PDT 2006

Your right about the that H.L.  I don't want to ride either at 50.  I've
never even seen but one or two silver king but they are reported to be
really fast.  In the 40's I think.  Actually the tractor speed record was
set by Ollie Oldfield on an Allis (M I think).  I've seen the Friday tractor
in some books but never in person and don't know anything about them.

Charlie