[AT] MPG of tractors

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat May 6 23:17:08 PDT 2006

In a message dated 5/6/2006 9:26:52 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
jevans at evanstoys.com writes:
What year is it?  It must  have had steel wheels from the factory, but I
figured that they just put a  lockout in it to prevent the shifter from going
into fourth.
Having seen some of the original option prices, I bet the original  owner
saved around 65 cents by not ordering it with the fourth  gear.

Regardless, it is not a tractor I would take on a tractor  ride!

Jim

Jim,
The shifter go into the  forth gear notch you can feel it click in then there
is just nothing. A friend  on the YT Case Forum knows these tractors pretty
well and he said they just left  the 4th gear out of them.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth,  OR 97361
503 623-0460